THE LOW DOWN
TWO IMPORTANT THINGS MY WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
One thing that tends to surprise my potential brides and grooms is that my wedding packages of 6 hours or more include a second shooter. It’s not an a la carte item, there are no additional fees—that’s just what I do. I firmly believe that having a second shooter is necessary at weddings. Why?
- It saves time. If my bride and groom have a shorter day-of timeline, my second shooter becomes absolutely essential. For example, they can be photographing the groomsmen while I finish up getting ready photographs for the ladies.
- Different Angles. I only have one body…surprise! I simply cannot be at two places at once. I love having my second shooter capture the groom’s tears as his bride walks down the aisle, while I photograph the bride and her father. By having two of us, we can be capturing the exact same moment, at two different angles.
- Even more backups. I take every precaution and step to ensure that nothing happens to your images throughout the day. I use multiple cards and multiple cameras, but I can rest easy knowing that my second shooter also has multiple cards and gear backups.
Simply put, my second shooter is there to save time in your timeline, capture moments from different angles, and lastly, to ensure that you have every single memory captured. They are essential to me and how I run my business, so I believe that it is only right to include them in your wedding package.
COMPLIMENTARY ENGAGEMENT SESSION
I know that some photographers can have this as an additional service, but I truly believe having an engagement session, is a game changer! Having an engagement session prior to the big day makes your wedding day flow easier and of course, provides you with even more AMAZING and genuine photographs, then if you went without, and here’s why:
- Allows you to get comfortable in front of the camera. After your engagement session, the wedding day feels so much more relaxing and at ease because you’ve done a lot of the posing before, you know what it’s like working with me, which then allows you to be more calm, and feel so much more confident when it comes time to taking your photos.
- Heightens your excitement for your big day! After the big proposal, the excitement over your wedding day tends to die down a bit because let’s face it, there is a lot of information and exciting new things happening all the time. When you have a formal engagement session, you are able to then share the excitement all over again!
- Beautiful photos to use for things like announcements, invitations, bridal shower, and in decor on your wedding!
I know some couples who may not want to have one, for various reasons, but the benefits of having one, in my experience, are vital. Wedding days flow way more smoothly and my couples go into their wedding day so much more confident. That is why this truly is a complimentary service in all my wedding packages!
CLIENTS SPEND AN AVERAGE OF $3400
- Unlimited consultations to nail down all the details and curate the perfect photo timeline to fit your big day. Whether it's zoom, face time, phone calls, or in person meets I am here for you!
- The average wedding typically needs 6-10 hours coverage. So depending on your day, I am here to capture every single moment that is important to you.
- Edited and perfectly sized, ready for you to print, share, and just down right drool over.
- While everything is online these days, having a tangible backup of all your beautiful moments is essential. I will also encourage all my clients to download all photos from their online gallery for a second and third backup!
- For sharing, downloading, and ordering prints. After you have received your gallery, my goal is to invoke all the feelings - cry, laugh, and jump with joy as you scroll through and relive your day because I absolutely was doing the same while editing.
- Engagement sessions are the BEST you guys. We will have the most fun wandering around a beautiful location laughing and capturing some gorgeous photos
- A second set of eyes, hands, CAMERAS, and creativity to help ensure we capture every moment.
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
I'll be rolling in bright and early, ready to dive into the excitement of your big day. But before I even touch the camera, I want to do something essential – say hi to everyone. I'm all about making sure that each and every person, especially you, is not just comfortable but pumped up for the incredible day ahead. It's all about setting the perfect vibe from the get-go!
As your day unfolds, I'll be like a photo ninja, diving in and out to capture every precious moment. Including those little gems that often go unnoticed. Whether it's a fleeting kiss before introductions or strand of hair being tenderly tucked behind your ear, I'm on it. I'm here to freeze those heart-fluttering moments in time.
Think of me as the chameleon of photographers. I'm as flexible as they come. I’ll be the ringmaster, rounding up the crew for those classic shots. Then the next second I’ll be a stealthy background ghost, capturing all the genuine, unscripted moments. No awkward poses here, I promise! It's all about keeping it natural and real.
I'm not just your photographer; I'm your go-to gal for anything and everything. Consider me your wedding day Swiss Army knife, a true jack of all trades. Can't quite figure out how to bustle that gorgeous dress? Well, after seeing hundreds of wedding dresses, you can basically call me a professional dress bustler. There's no type of bustle that has yet to stump me. Craving a sip of champagne or a shot of tequila to calm those jitters? I've got that covered too. Think of me as a world-class bartender, ready to mix up whatever libation tickles your fancy.
And here's a little extra something to look forward to – sneak peeks within 48 hours. Because let's be honest, I'm just as thrilled as you are to dive into your photos. So get ready for a taste of the magic in no time!
YOUR WEDDING DAY IS ALL ABOUT YOU, AND I'M HERE TO MAKE IT UNFORGETTABLE THROUGH MY LENS. LET'S CAPTURE THE MOMENTS THAT'LL MAKE YOUR HEART SING!
How do you photograph weddings?
I love being by your side to help you before your wedding day. I'll send you a guide to help you organize your day, the best moments for the couple photos, the different lights... the coordinator in me gets really excited when I can help you with every aspect of your big day! On your wedding day I want to capture the feelings, the mood, the emotions, the calm and crazy moments and all the details that make your wedding unique.
Where are you based and do you travel?
I'm based in Northern California, in the greater Sacramento area and yes I love to travel! If you want me to photograph your story outside of this general region, it will require a travel fee, depending on where it takes place. But no worries, I always try to find the cheapest way to come to you... well, because, did I mention I love to travel??
When will we get our photos?
You will receive an online gallery link with all your photos within 6-8 weeks (just depending on the season I photograph your story). I always send sneak peeks within 48 hours, because I am just as excited as you are to see all the photos! You can download all the photos from the gallery but also share them, choose your favorites, and also order prints!
How many pictures will we receive?
For an average 8 hour covered wedding, you will receive between 600 to 800 fully edited images. I always choose quality rather than quantity and that's why I will choose the best and more significant photos to tell your story.